Chemicals are used worldwide to protect crops and structures, manage pests, and prevent the spread of disease. While beneficial to society, these pesticides can pose human health and environmental risks. Pesticides provides a comprehensive and international collection of data concerning the substances used to repel or mitigate pests ranging from insects, animals and weeds to microorganisms. A valuable feature of this reference is its organization by functional category. The 1,844 chemical entities are divided into the following 17 functional categories: Acaricides, Algicides, Animal Repellants, Bactericides, Bird Repellants, Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Molluscicides, Nematicides, Piscicides, Plant Growth Regulators, Rodenticides, Safeners, Slimicides, Termiticides and Miscellaneous Chemicals. This compilation provides important chemical and toxicity data for the 1800 substances registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency and used largely in the agricultural environment. The chemical, physical and bioactivity properties of each agent are recorded along with a comprehensive listing of product trade names and synonyms as well as manufacturers. The EPA status of each agent is given and each record carries the appropriate CAS Registry Number and the associated EINECS Number where available. The Merck Index number is provided for all chemicals in this edition which also appear in the 13th edition of the Merck Index. Wherever possible, the following information is also displayed for each entry: melting point, boiling point, density or specific gravity, refractive index, optical rotation, ultraviolet absorption, and solubility as well as chronic and acute toxicities. A key strength of this new reference is the extensive coverage of synonyms. The book includes an index of 28,000 chemical synonyms and trade names with a cross-reference to their main entry. This extraordinarily comprehensive view of trade name and generic synonyms makes Pesticides one of the world’s most exhaustive references for agricultural chemical synonyms.
Welcome to AgroLeads.com.
This portal is for the Traders of Foodstuff, Agricultural Commodities, Grains, Cereals, Pulses and Beans. Join free to send and receive offers and inquiries.
TagsMore Series Lawn Rice import/export Animal futures Decker Power Hose Help Start import Electric trading System Farmers grain world export grains Agricultural Farm Plant organic Seeds prices Guide Science Black Soil Management from Business Photographic Poster print commodity Edition Garden food Agriculture Control PEST Reviews
- All the Dazhai wonder peered seed products slowly future Insanity Workout
- China advertising: Suibaiyourong! Guoan perform bleeding, but go down the observe
- Just live online video tottenham Compared to grizzly subsequent
- Enthusiastic About Obtaining A Payday Advance? Please Read On
- Generating The Ideal Pay Day Loan Choices In Desperate Situations
- Tampa Marketing Company helps many clients acquire more organization in Florida
- Clever Recommendations For Anybody Who Would like A Payday Advance
- Excellent Suggestions To Decrease Your Payday Advance Worries
- Nature of Technology and Rest, provided by Dove Health-related Click, cell phone calls specific focus on certainly one of Low cost Ray Ban Sun glasses its not too long ago posted content
- Bidding on Auto Insurance